Monday 31 December 2012

Blogging goals for 2013



This year instead of setting myself new year resolutions for the year to come, I decided to set myself 52 goals for 2013. 52 might of been a bit too adventurous, it was some struggle trying to think of that many but I did it (maybe next year I might aim for a more manageable 12).

Anyway, a few of these goals have to do with blogging so I decided to share a few of them.
One of these goals is to have 50 blog followers and then carry out a giveaway to my lovely followers, giving away some items from my Etsy shop. I really hope I can succeed with this goal, I'd love to do a giveaway but there's no real point if i have no followers so I'm aiming for 50. So, if you'd like to win some free stuff, follow me!! I'm also thinking of having around five winners instead of just the one, so you'll have even more of a chance of winning.

Another one of my blogging goals is to fix up this blog a bit. It needs a bit of sprucing up and a personal touch.
I also have some posts I'm very excited about starting. One is to do a weekly post on '5 crafty projects to make with....', where i pick a crafty item or material or recyclable object and pick five things you can make and do with it. I have one planned for Friday focusing on reusing jars. I reuse jars for everything!!!

So yay, I'm very excited about the year to come and happy new year everyone. I hope it's a good one, and if you're a seller on Etsy I wish you many many sales for 2013.

Jen x

7 comments:

  1. New follower, found you through the Blogging Buddies group on Etsy. I am with you...I am not much of a resolution doer for the New Year as I never do them! But if I can set SMART-specific,measurable,attainable,realistic,time bound- goals then I know I can do them. Looking forward to seeing new posts. Hope you have a Happy New Year!

    http://jbcountrycouture.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the follow Megan, followed back. Had a little look at your etsy shop too, so many pretty things!!
      Happy New Year, hope its a good one!

      Delete
  2. Great goals! I can't wait to follow along and see how you do! The beginning of the year is always a great time to make goals and I plan on focusing more on my blog too! Stopping by from 20SB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amanda, looking forward to trying and complete them all haha!
      Happy New Year, good luck with your blog as well!

      Delete
  3. oh wow, how did you come up with 52 goals?? You go girl! I wish you success.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jen!
    I'm a new follower too and I also found you through the Blogging Buddies group on Etsy...
    I love your blog and your goal ideas!
    Happy 2013 :)

    http://truefoundationcreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. great goals! I am a new blogger and one of my goals is to figure it out! lol
    anyway, i am a new follower of yours!
    http://piecesofhomemosaics.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete